Saturday, March 6, 2010

Some New Items from PDQ!

It's been a while since I posted!!! Shame on me! :)

Here are a few pictures I wanted to post from a couple of the orders I have had over the last few months.

Little Girl's Jewelry Box!


Candy Jars...
We made these for Everett's teachers and filled them with red and green Peanut M&M's!


Aledo High School Clipboard


Alpha Phi @ UT Clipboard


Custom Painted Plaster Plaque...
This was for a friend of mine. She bought the plaque and did the handprint with her grandbaby. It was a birthday gift for her daughter!!! Too CUTE!


Western Letters...
These were for my very first nephew! He's a cutie! These fit perfect in his room!


Clipboards for Teachers! Great gift idea!



Baby Girl's Nursery Letters...
These were an order placed from a friend of mine from high school! She is having her first baby and I was so excited that she came to me for her letters!! Love her and can't wait for Cayden to get here!!!


1 comment:

  1. Kaylee! You are so talented. I love every new creation. wow!

    ReplyDelete