Sunday, May 9, 2010

To Order:

Email me at kayking@aircanopy.net

You can also add Polka Dot Queen as a friend on FB...I take orders and give out specials there!




Pricing:

Hand Painted Wooden Letters:
6" letters-$12.00 each
8" letters-$14.00 each
10" letters-$16.00 each
12" letters-$20.00 each

*There will be a $2.00 price break for orders of 6 or more letters!!*

You may or may not choose to have ribbon attached to your letters. If you do choose to have ribbon attached, it will be free of charge, and I will choose a color and pattern that will best suit the final outcome of your project.

To see available fonts, please click on the link below:
http://www.wholesalewoodenletters.com/font-samples.pdf


Custom Hand Painted Canvases:
All sizes available. Prices begin at $25 and up depending on size. Any design available. Email me to discuss design and pricing!

Pencil Holders/Flower Pots:
$10 each for the pencil holder size. Any design available. Email me to discuss design and pricing for larger sizes.

Clipboards:
$16 each completely customized to fit your needs! Inlcudes a variety of ribbon on clip.

Wall Plaques:
All sizes available. Prices begin at $20 and up depending on size. Any design available. Email me to discuss design and pricing!

Keepsake Chests:
$60 each. Any design available. Email me to discuss design.

***If there is a product that you would like handpainted or customized to fit your needs that I do not currently carry, email me - I can paint most anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment